In modern society, people need to use a lot of glass products in their daily life, and it is completely impossible to get rid of glass. Glass is stable, resistant to strong acids and alkalis, hard and durable, and is one of the raw materials required for most important equipment. If you want to know more about the common size and thickness of glass, and what size the mirror is designed to be, let's take a look.
1. What is the common size and thickness of the glass?
There are 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, and eight types of plane tempered glass thickness;
Curved tempered glass thickness also has 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, and eight kinds.
According to the national standard "Ordinary Flat Glass" (-) and "Float Glass" (-89), glass can be divided into the following specifications according to its thickness:
Ordinary flat glass produced by pulling method: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm four types.
Float glass: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, seven types.
The length-to-width ratio of the glass produced by the drawing method shall not be greater than 2.5, among which the size of 2, 3mm thick glass shall not be less than *, and the size of 4, 5, 6mm thick glass shall not be less than *.
The size of float glass is generally not smaller than *, 5, 6mm, or even up to *.
According to the national industry standard JC433-91, the thickness of the wired glass is divided into 6, 7, and 10mm, and the size is generally not less than 600mm*400mm, not more than 2000mm*1200mm.
2. How big is the mirror design?
1. The thickness of the mirror is generally 4mm and 5mm, but some glass factories produce a glass of 3, crystal yellow mirrors, and the color can be customized. 6mm, 7mm, 4, can be from 2.8mm; can be purchased according to needs, 4: Golden mirror, wine red mirror, etc. more than a dozen colors, such as .8mm, 5mm, a purple mirror made of float glass, 3.5mm to.
2. The general size of the fitting mirror in a clothing store is *, but when you buy a fitting mirror, you only need to ensure that your whole person is illuminated by the fitting mirror.
3. The fitting mirrors used at home are generally about one centimeter high and about 45 centimeters wide.
4. A mirror with a bracket is better, the angle of the mirror can be adjusted at will, and the angle between the back of the mirror and the ground is about 65 degrees better angle.
5. There are three types of mirrors: rectangular, cylindrical, and oval. The oval mirror is better because the oval mirror itself looks thinner than the other two. Coupled with strong lighting, the person in the mirror will look good. A mirror, an English mirror, is a smooth surface. At first, the ancients used polished and smooth bronze as a mirror and had the ability to reflect light. There are two types of flat mirrors and curved mirrors. Flat mirrors are often used by people to organize their appearance. Curved mirrors are divided into concave mirrors and convex mirrors. They are mainly used as clothing mirrors, furniture accessories, architectural decorations, optical instrument components, and solar cookers. Reflectors for car lights and searchlights, reflecting telescopes, car rearview mirrors, etc. In science, mirrors are also often used in instruments such as telescopes, lasers, and industrial equipment. Surface-polished metal devices with regular reflection properties and glass or metal products coated with metal reflective films are often inlaid with metal, plastic, or wood. made borders.
Xianju HSH Home Decoration Co., Ltd. is a China custom home decoration factory, providing wholesale quality indoor home wooden decorations for sale, welcome to consult.